Dave Fromer Soccer, along with partnership with Mill Valley Recreation, are excited to announce Fall Soccer 2021! Register today at www.DaveFromerSoccer.com.
Fall 2021 Soccer
- 8-week season
- Tuesday, September 7 - Monday, November 1
- All games and practices at Hauke Park South, Mill Valley
- 2x/week team practices with an outstanding Dave Fromer Soccer coach
- Parent volunteers coach teams for small-sided games on Saturdays. DFS coaches referee the games while providing additional coaching support.
- Boys and girls divisions: K through 8th Grade
- New this Fall: Pre-K Class on Tuesdays (no games on Saturdays)
We're excited to announce that the Dave Fromer Fall Soccer program, in partnership with Mill Valley Recreation, is back for its 5th season! Fall Soccer offers players the opportunity to train with their team at our weekday team-based practices, and then to apply their skills in exciting small-sided games on Saturdays. The combination of weekday team practices and small-sided Saturday games in an encouraging environment keeps players engaged, active, and constantly learning.
Build a team with your friends and classmates for Fall Soccer! Parent coaches can register a team with a complete roster of players, or register with a smaller roster, then continue to recruit players for their team throughout the registration period; players are added to teams with less than 12 players at the end of the registration period.
Players who register as "unaffiliated players" will be placed on teams, and whenever possible, requests for teammates will be honored.
The following protocols will be followed and adjustments will be made to our Spring Soccer Program this season in accordance with current state and county guidelines:
- Teams will consist of 12 players.
- Equipment and bathrooms will be disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players and staff.
- All players and coaches are required to wear masks when not engaging in physical activity or eating/drinking.
- All Players will need to wear masks during drop off, pick up, and bathroom breaks.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Recreation News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!