Pool & Spa
Welcome to our Pool & Spa
An inclusive beautiful indoor facility featuring a 3 lane main pool 25 yards long and 4 - 5' deep, water slide, shallow cove pool and 11 person spa. Our facility is ADA accessible and has multiple programs from water walking and lap swim to a wide variety of water exercise classes, swim lessons and family swim.
Welcome Back Fitness Passes
Beginning July 1st, pre-registration will no longer be needed to attend the *majority of our Group Fitness Classes, to workout in our gym, or enjoy lap swimming and water walking in our pool. In order to participate in one of our group fitness classes and access our gym and pool facilities, you will need to purchase a Welcome Back Pass. We have 6-Month and 20-Punch Passes available for purchase now.
*TRX, SPIN & Virtual Fitness Classes are considered Premium Group Fitness Classes and are not included in the Welcome Back Pass.
To participate in Premium Group Fitness Classes, REGISTER HERE.
To purchase your pass today, please call us at (415) 383-1370.
To learn more about our Welcome Back Fitness Passes, please visit our website.
Swimming Pool Guidelines
- There is no diving, running, rough play, pushing, dunking, or fighting allowed at any time.
- Children 6 and under (as well as any child who is deemed not a strong swimmer) must have an adult in the water within arms reach at all times. Children 7, 8 and 9 must have an adult on deck and in view of the child.
- Children 3 and under must wear both a disposable and a reusable diaper at all times.
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire. T-shirts may be worn with a proper bathing suit underneath to be considered proper swim attire.
- There is no food, drink, gum, or tobacco products allowed on the pool deck at any time.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the facility.
- The pool is programmed to allow for the best use by all community members. There may be more than one program occurring in the pool at a time. While we do not encourage it, splashing may occur.
- All patrons must obey the Code of Conduct. There is no foul language or rude conduct allowed at any time.
- In accordance with California Health and Safety Code the maximum Spa capacity is 11 persons.
- Children 4 and under not allowed.
- Children under the age of 14 must have an adult waist deep in the spa and wearing proper swim attire. There must be 1 adult for every 2 children in the spa.
- For health and safety reasons, we do not allow life jackets or swim diapers in the spa at any time.
- Elderly people, pregnant women, young children, and persons with health conditions should consult with a physician before using the spa.
- California State law requires minimum height of 48”.
- Slide feet first on backside only.
- Slide users must be able to demonstrate basic water skills.
- Slide Attendants and Lifeguards direction slide users at all times.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Aquatics & Fitness News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!