Welcome to our Fitness Center!
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive facility that offers something for everyone, including a beautiful view of Mount Tamalpais. Our functional equipment comes from Matrix featuring Treadmills, Ellipticals, Recumbent Bikes, Uprights Bikes, a Rowing Machine, StairClimber and Cross Trainers. Our Fitness Floor was recently renovated in August of 2017 to boast a variety of strength training equipment focusing on functional training. To complete your total body workout we have a variety of land and water group exercise class, a fitness (gym) floor with cardio and strength equipment, a 3 lane 25 yard pool including water slide, locker room facilities and spa.
Aquatics & Fitness Passes
In order to participate in one of our group fitness classes and access our gym and pool facilities, you will need to purchase a Welcome Back Pass. We have Semi-Annual (January-June) and 20-Visit Passes available for purchase now. View details about our 2022 Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
*Virtual Fitness Classes are considered Premium Group Fitness Classes and are not included in the 2022 Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
To participate in Virtual Fitness Classes, REGISTER HERE.
To purchase your pass today, please call us at (415) 383-1370 or visit one of our front desks.
Fitness Floor Guidelines
- Face coverings are required per the State of California Mask Mandate.
- Before you begin an exercise program, you should consult your physician.
- Please follow all posted guidelines.
- For your safety and comfort, please wipe down the machines before and after use.
- Appropriate attire must be worn: clean shirts, shorts, sweats. No swim suits or wet clothing. Closed-toed (athletic) shoes required.
- Please limit use of any single cardio machine to 30 minutes.
- Please re-rack your weights.
- Children under 11 are not permitted on the fitness floor.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Aquatics & Fitness News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!