The Sewer Maintenance Division provides the following services:
- Regulatory Compliance - respond to emergency Sanitary Sewer Overflows and implement the Sewer System Management Plan.
- Rodding and Cleaning - Hand rodding, machine rodding and hydro-jetting to clear and prevent stoppages within sewer lines.
- Locating Services - Locate mains and laterals for Utility requests, future repairs, replacement and new connections. Locate problems and notify property owners of necessary repairs to laterals.
- Sewer Repairs - Perform minor repairs to City mains to prevent stoppages and leaks.
- Root Treatment - Application of root inhibitors to remove and retard growth of roots in the system.
The treatment of Wastewater Treatment Plant is managed by the Sewerage Agency of Southern Marin (SASM).