- About Us
- Refund Policy
- All activities, dates, and fees are subject to change.
- Age level indicates the participant must be that age by the first day of class. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age for any class with an age restriction.
- Participants may not make up classes that have been missed. Class make-ups will be made due to Department cancellations only.
- When registering, if the class is full, your name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be notified by phone. If space opens or a new class is created, you will be notified. If waitlisted, do not attend the first class if you have not been notified to do so.
- Program/class will be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met. A full refund will be provided.
Additional Fees, Withdraw / Refund / Cancellations & Charges
Program & Camp Fees
- No camp/single day event transfer, camp/single day event schedule change, camp/single day event withdrawal request, or refunds will be granted if received less than 7 days prior to start of a CAMP or SINGLE DAY EVENT.
- No program course transfer, course schedule change, course withdrawal request or refund will be granted if received more than 1 business day after the start of a program course.
- There is a $5 charge for each program course, camp, or single day event transfer, each course, camp or single day event schedule change, and each course, camp or single day event withdrawal request received up to 7 days prior to the first day of a course, camp or single day event.
- There is a $20 charge for each program course transfer, each course schedule change, and each course withdrawal received less than 7 days prior to and no later than 1 business day after the start of a course.
- The price of each program course, camp and single day event includes a processing fee based on the course price (see table below); all processing fees are refundable.
- The price of each program course, camp and single day event includes a $2 scholarship fee which goes towards the Mill Valley Scholarship Fund.
- There is a $2 scholarship fee charged to each program and pass.
- There is a $20 charge for every returned check.
- There is no transaction fee for refund requests.
AGREEMENT FOR SCHEDULED PAYMENTS/PAYMENT PLANS
- I authorize Mill Valley Recreation Department (“MVR”) to initiate debit entries to my credit card account.
- I agree to keep my home address, primary contact phone number, and email address updated with MVR at all times.
- I agree to maintain a valid Visa or MasterCard on my account to be used for schedule payments.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted to the Program Supervisor in writing, via email, at least 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment date.
- All Preschool and Center of Play deposits are non-refundable.
- All Preschool and Center of Play payments that have been processed are non-refundable.
- Refer to individual program registration descriptions for further program policy details, terms, and conditions.
PASS TERMS OF SERVICE
Additional Fees, Withdrawal, Refund, Cancellations, and Charges:
- There is a $25 charge to cancel your Annual Pass at any time and cancellation requests can be made via phone, email, or in-person. Refund amount for cancelled Annual Passes will be issued at a prorated rate based on cancellation request date.
- Annual Pass is valid for 365 days from date of activation.
- Your Annual Pass will not automatically renew at the end of the 365-day pass term.
- Annual Pass must be paid in full prior to activation and use.
- There are no transaction fees to make changes to your existing Annual Pass.
30-Day Recurring Pass
- 30-Day Recurring Pass is valid for 30 days from date of activation.
- 30-Day Recurring Pass payments are processed every 30 days after date of activation.
- There is no fee to cancel your 30-Day Recurring Pass.
- All processed payments for 30-Day Recurring Passes are non-refundable.
- 30-Day Recurring Pass cancelation requests will take effect at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Declined payments will result in immediate pass suspension until payment is rendered.
- It is the passholder’s responsibility to have a valid Visa or Mastercard on file for 30-Day Recurring Pass payments.
- 30-Day Recurring Passes will be cancelled by the City of Mill Valley if the current payment is 30 days past due.
View our full Terms & Conditions Use Agreement
Confirmation / Receipts
- Confirmation/receipts will be emailed or snail-mailed when a self-addressed, stamped envelope is provided.
- For questions or to request a withdrawal, refund, or transfer, please email email@example.com.
Scholarships are available for eligible applicants. For more information call 415-383-1370. Donating to our scholarship fund can provide recreational activities for financially challenged families. Your donation is tax-deductible. To donate, please visit our website. You may also increase your automatic $2 scholarship fee as a donation during checkout.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications, programs, and activities will be made available in an alternate format to persons with disabilities.