Preschool @ The Center
We are excited for our in-person Preschool @ The Center programming for the next academic school year 2023 to 2024.
To register you must first have your family account set up in our new registration software and waivers signed for each participating family member. Visit MyMVR.org to create your account.
Currently, there are limited spaces still available in our Preschool @ The Center programs for our 2023/2024 school year.
For availability and registration information:
Please email Yukie Sano, Program Supervisor at email@example.com.
Preschool Year 2023 to 2024
The programs will run Monday, August 28, 2023, through Friday, May 31, 2024.
We follow the Mill Valley School District vacation calendars.
Preschool Class Descriptions
Busy Bees (3-5 years)
A special class for children to explore and play together in a safe and secure environment. Children participate in cooperative activities such as art, music, outdoor play, and story time. Children enrolling in this program must be fully toilet trained, and able to participate in program without parents being in the classroom. Scheduled payment plan is available for this class. Get more information here!
Preschool Afternoon Care (3-5 years)
A specially designed half day program for preschoolers. This program has themed activities that will provide preschoolers with hands-on fun and experience in art, crafts, games, songs, stories, and more. Children enrolling in this program must be fully toilet trained, no longer napping and able to participate in program without parents being in classroom. Must be 3 by December 31, 2023. Get more information here!
Kinder Cubs (4 years)
Our 4 year old program is a Kindergarten readiness program that enhances social, emotional, cognitive, fine motor, gross motor and sensory development. This is a thematic play-based program supplemented with academic components. Your child will be exposed to a variety of activities that will better prepare them to enter Kindergarten in Fall 2023. Must be 4 by December 31, 2023 and fully potty trained. Get more information here!
Little Ducklings (3 years)
The Little Ducklings class is an introductory program to all areas of social, emotional, cognitive, fine motor, gross motor, and sensory development for 3 year olds. Our focus is on thematic play-based curriculum with academic components. Must be 3 by December 31, 2023 and fully potty trained. Get more information here!
We will do our best to provide an enjoyable experience for your child but it is essential that there is mutual respect in regards to observing all program rules. We have been working hard on the re-creation of our programming and have come up with new classes to fit your preschooler's needs within following the Marin County Health guidelines and standards.
- Contact Yukie Sano at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability, registration information, and paperwork.
- If any additional spots are available, Mill Valley Recreation will open up remaining spots on a first-come, first-served basis with an opportunity to be waitlisted at that time.
- Each preschool class will have a designated classroom and will be conducted in stable groups of 12 preschoolers or fewer and they will be kept separated at all times.
- Each preschool class will have two designated Teachers with a 1 to 6 ratio.
- Each preschooler will have their own designated desk, chair, and supplies (i.e. crayons, glue stick, markers, scissors, etc.).
- Outside entrance for drop-off and pick-up.
- Parents will be required to distance 6 feet apart and wear a face mask at drop off and pick up.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Recreation News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!