Imagine Your Art or Photography On the Cover of Our Activity Guide!
Mill Valley Recreation produces 3 Activity Guides per year that showcase all of our programs, classes, special events and are sent to all of the residents of Mill Valley. Imagine seeing your art or photography on the cover!
This year, we've decided to host our very first Activity Guide Cover Contest!
The winner of this contest will have their art piece or photograph printed as the cover image for all of Mill Valley to see.
The theme for our first contest is,
"What Mill Valley Means To Me".
- If submitting an art piece (a drawing, painting, collage, etc.), a high resolution image (300dpi or higher) of the art piece is required to be considered. We cannot accept the physical art piece itself.
- Photo submissions must also be of high resolution (300dpi or higher).
- A brief description of the art piece or photo must be submitted along with an explanation of how it exemplifies the theme of "What Mill Valley Means To Me".
- The contest is open to all ages.
- Submissions must be received by Friday, June 30th at 5pm to be considered.
- Please send all submission materials to David Dubin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name & age of the submitting artist as well as a contact phone number with your submission.
We look forward to seeing what Mill Valley means to you!
If you have any questions about the contest, please email David Dubin at email@example.com or call (415) 383-1370.